Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Ice on My Windows

Frosted Color

So I've been pretty fascinated with the fact that ice actually forms on the inside of my windows. I guess when it gets down to 20 below (i.e. this morning) that stuff is normal. I will say though, it made for a difficult experience when I was decorating for Christmas. We have two front windows in our apartment and I wanted to put colored lights around them. Every time I stuck on a piece of tape, they all fell off. I guess adhesive doesn't work when it's frozen. After decorating, I wanted to take some pictures of my creation. David and I also put up a Christmas tree, and there are some pictures of that in here too. Enjoy my abstract holiday art.

Vertical

Think Pink

Festive

From the Ground Up

Our Christmas Tree

No comments: