Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stoked!

This is so awesome. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort had a contest to see who could get the most votes or "likes" in Facebook language on their photo with the prize being two 5-day passes to Jackson Hole! After an intense three days of spamming all 900+ contacts that I have on Facebook (I think that's a result of being the twirler for the UW marching band for five years), I received over 300 likes and won. It was pretty awesome. The contest was really in no way a photography contest (you should have seen some of those...) but more of a popularity/see-if-you-can-get-your-friends-to-vote contest. I feel special. In case you're interested, this was the photo I used:

Stoked

I know, I have better, but I think this one's pretty sweet anyway. Thanks to all who voted.

On another note, I've decided to start selling my photographs to any and all who are interested. My website allows me to do such things and make profit, so it only makes sense. As of right now I only have a Seattle gallery available, but I promise there are more to come. Check it out on Powder Photo Prints. Guess that's all for now!

Space Needle 001
You could own this photo! Think of the gift ideas....

No comments: