Friday, October 30, 2009

A New Beginning.

Here I am sipping on a nice steaming cup of coffee taking advantage of my last few minutes of internet. When I look out the window I see the dreary gray skies of Seattle, which will be replaced by sunny skies and a white glow on the ground in just a couple of days. I can also see my truck, trailer en tow, carrying every single thing I own. Everything. Furniture, computers, books, photos, cameras, food, you name it. We fit it all. I was pretty excited to not have to make any last minute runs to the dump, and even more excited that we'll have an apartment full of furniture when we get to Jackson Hole.

My last adventure move to Jackson was made with Shauna as my driving buddy. Shauna was my roommate post UW, and she decided to make the drive out to Wyoming with me and then fly back a few days later. Let's just say that we were typical girls during the packing process, resulting in a ripped tarp on the drive over in which pretty much everything in the bed got wet. We also had fun tossing useless items off of the balcony to watch them come crashing to the ground. I guess you had to be there. It was pretty funny though. At least this time David is with me. Not only was he the expert spacial thinker when it came to loading up, but this time I will not be lonely in Jackson Hole. I think this is what I wanted all along, and I'm so excited that the two of us will be there, sharing life's adventures together. Not to mention, he makes a great subject for snowboard photography...his ankle should be better by now :)

Anyway, not sure when I'll get the internet again, but for now, I'm off on my adventure. Cheers!

No comments: