Saturday, October 10, 2009

Life is good.

_G090261

Life is good.

Three great happenings this week:

One: I was published on YoBeat...while a small stepping stone, it's still a stepping stone. I was just stoked to see people talking about my work on a snowboard website, and help out Kumara in her quest for pro snowboarder status.

Two: I got a media pass to shoot for the Downtown Throwdown rail jam in Pioneer Square. Snow and rails in downtown Seattle...sweet! It sounds like a sick event, and I'll get to be reunited with many of the riders I met down at High Cascade. It's tomorrow from 2-5 pm, after party at Pyramid Brewery with Minus the Bear playing as well. Can't wait! Plus I don't have to work my night job so I'll be able to fully participate in all said events.

Three: David and I found an apartment in Jackson Hole!! It's a two bedroom right in the heart of it all. Wait...two bedrooms?? That's more space than I can even dream of! And we'll have a place to stay for all of the people that claim they're going to visit us (riiiggght).

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Congrats! Sounds like a winner of a week! And don't worry, I WILL visit!