Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Show...Finally!

Photographs are fantastic, but there is just something about seeing a finished product that puts them all together that really gets me excited. When I was at High Cascade Photo Workshop last year, all of the photographers teaching (Tim Zimmerman, Andy Wright, Christy Chaloux, Cole Barash, & Bud Fawcett) showcased their photographs from the previous season in a slideshow set to music. Each photographer had chosen just the right music for their show and it gave me the chills to watch them. Inspired by that, I decided to make a slideshow of all of my favorite photos from this season in Jackson Hole. I made the show on PhotoDex ProShow Gold. It was a blast putting it together and it really gave me something to do (and obsess over waaayyy too much) during my vacation in Seattle. Let me know what you think and most of all, enjoy!

Side Note: If you want to view it in HD (it's much cooler) then just click on the photo's title and it will take you straight to my Vimeo site.


Jackson Hole 09-10 Photo Show from Amy Galbraith on Vimeo.

No comments: