Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back to the Rain

It started raining today. Thunder and everything. I figure that it's fitting considering that we are going to do a trip back to Seattle tonight. We have been house-sitting for two weeks and decided that it was time to head home. It's going to be a long and boring drive to a classy Comfort Inn in Spokane, then powering back to the city tomorrow. You can tell I'm excited...Now that I have the security of a job when I get back, I can go on this trip worry-free! We've been pretty busy getting cleaned up and stuff today, but I just thought of a video that I wanted to share. David's Jackson Hole 09-10 Season Edit! He compiled this video using all of the clips that we shot randomly throughout the year. I love the ending. So here it is! Enjoy!

Jackson Hole 2009/10 from David Duffy on Vimeo.

No comments: