Wednesday, March 9, 2016

winter wedding at within sodo | dominick & ellen

You may recognize this wonderful couple from our trip last June up to San Juan Island. We've created lots of memories with these two and their winter wedding at Within Sodo was nothing short of fabulous. The cranberry winter color palette, cozy yet urban feel of Within Sodo, amazingly fun wedding party, it was a great day. Here are a few of my favorites.

WEDDING TEAM
Venue: Within Sodo
Event Planner: EVENTful Moments
Flowers by Tiffany: Flowers by Tiffany
Dessert Bar: Lady Yum
Wedding Gown: I Do Bridal

1 comment:

Sun Dry said...

Before my wedding I asked many last minute questions from the manager, and his answer was always: "we have that covered" or "no problem". Los Angeles wedding venues were extremely comforting. I am so thankful to their manager and their staff for all of their efforts on our behalf.