Wednesday, March 2, 2016

destination photographer | 2016 travel dates

I am fortunate enough to get tons of traveling in through my photography and have several amazing trips planned for this summer and fall. I'd love to incorporate more sessions into my travel time while I'm in locations other than Washington. Check out our 2016 travel schedule below. If you are interested in booking a session while I'm in your area please let me know! Email amy@amygalbraith.com for specific dates and availability.

Side note: The photo below was taken from my iPhone out of the plane window while I was flying out of Salt Lake City last year. I'm always amazed at how much better phone cameras have gotten throughout the years!

1 comment:

Jaisy Bonie said...

We recently had our wedding at this place, and we couldn't have been happier. We had a particular vision for our wedding, and we were given just that. These Seattle Wedding venues have unique space, with an incredible view. Highly recommended!