Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Powder Blues

We haven't gotten any snow in a while. The sun has been out, creating temperatures in the 50s that are deteriorating our snowpack at a rapid rate. A melt freeze cycle is occurring daily and the early morning snow is this awful, bulletproof crust. I find it hard to actually get motivated about snowboarding. Spring snow is fun, but it's just the beginning of March. I feel like there are so many more lines that I wanted to hit this season and I haven't been able to due to lack of snowfall and bad timing with work. Yesterday we hit up the resort for some park riding. Here's a quick video of David's newest feat, backside rodeo five. At least somebody is progressing :)



I've spent the morning cooking up a delicious breakfast of honey-glazed bacon, veggie egg scramble, and jelly toast. Then I decided to experiment with some Photoshop techniques and try out some borders for my images. Here's the result:

Grunge

No comments: