Tuesday, August 5, 2014

seattle engagement photographer | a deception pass state park adventure.

A while ago I posted about how I would love to do a photo session at Deception Pass State Park someday and low and behold, Abby emailed me shortly after saying that her and her fiancé Aaron got engaged there and would love to do their portrait session up there. Aaron and his family used to visit the park years ago and it is a special place to him. With both of them being outdoor enthusiasts, it was no surprise that they got engaged in front of this beautiful backdrop. I hiked up to Goose Rock with these to on a perfect Northwest evening. It was a total dream and an incredible experience with a wonderful couple. I'm looking forward to photographing their wedding next March! Enjoy these dreamy images.

No comments: