Friday, August 15, 2014

seattle engagement photographer | brian & colleen.

Since the moment I met Colleen I knew she would be an amazing person to work with. When we met about her and Brian's wedding, it was the fall and we chatted over a round of pumpkin spice lattes like we were old friends. Meeting Brian for their engagement session was no different and we all chatted and strolled around different parks in Bellevue like it was just any other day and I just happened to have a camera. They even brought their adorable pup around for a couple of photos! These two are also getting married at one of my favorite places in Washington -- Crystal Mountain -- in just one day! I love these special relationships with my clients and I can't wait to be a part of their celebration this weekend.

No comments: