Wednesday, March 26, 2014

bellingham engagement photographer | pat & jen.

There's something really special about photographing someone you have known for a long time. Jen is my sorority little sis and she and I have known each other since the day she moved into the sleeping porch at the good ol' Delta Gamma house. I know that sororities can seem kind of silly for some people, but the bonds you form really do have the potential to last a lifetime. Since being back in Seattle it's been amazing to see my "sisters". Going to weddings, baby showers, watching each other grow. So on the note of celebrating friendship and love, I bring you Pat & Jen's engagement session.

On a lovely sunny day in Bellingham, we spent the afternoon walking the waterfront of the city where Pat & Jen grew up. Their families live there, he proposed there, they are getting married there. Bellingham is clearly a special place to them. I really enjoyed exploring a new part of Washington and just hanging around this awesome, laid-back couple, and of course, spending time with an old friend. Congratulations to these amazing people!

No comments: