Monday, November 18, 2013

seattle engagement photographer | randall & beth.

Seattle is one of the most amazing cities. I love all of the unique neighborhoods, restaurants, environments, activities and yes, even the cloudy weather. My job allows me not only to meet some incredible people that live here, but it also allows me to explore new places - and who doesn't love that? As a photographer, I'm constantly inspired by what's around me. That brings me to the story of Randall and Beth. I knew I would get along with these two from the start as they are both really into adventuring and exploring. All you have to do is check out the beautiful photography on Randall's website to see that. I've found that everyone I meet has places in Seattle that are close to their heart. It's such a large diverse city that it's easy to find your own little corner. This engagement session was spent near where Randall and Beth feel comfortable - in Fisherman's Terminal. There's something so magical about walking through the rows of those enormous fishing boats. Each one has a story and each one has been through it's own trials and errors out on the open sea. The smell of the salty air, the soft creaking of the dock, the sound of the seagulls. It's a beautiful place and I was so excited to have the opportunity to take photos there. Afterwards we walked along the Fremont Canal to admire the last of the beautiful fall leaves. Seeing new settings and meeting new people makes me so grateful for the business that I have grown the past few years and the opportunity to be doing something that I love. Here are just a few images from this wonderful couple's engagement session. Congratulations Randall & Beth!




















No comments: