Wednesday, November 13, 2013

seattle engagement photographer | mike & kendahl.

This fall has seriously been amazing! I've been meeting so many new and fun couples, booking Washington weddings for next summer, and of course, shooting a lot of photos with the beautiful fall leaves in various locations around this amazing city. Mike & Kendahl's session was one of many from the last two weeks. We toured a little bit around the Arboretum, spent some time wandering around Husky Stadium (go dawgs!) then went and walked through our favorite campus ever. You can't look at these images and tell me that you don't think University of Washington has one of the most beautiful campuses around. I just love that place. Anyway, I had some serious fun with these two and I'm just in love with, well, all of their photos. Congrats to Mike & Kendahl! :)



















No comments: