Monday, November 14, 2011

Jess and Alexis's Engagement Session

Jess and Alexis are two awesome people that I've known since the early college days. They got engaged and thought Gasworks Park would be a great place to have their engagement photos taken. I love Gasworks Park because it has the perfect mix of natural and urban backgrounds. I used to ride my bike here in the summers and hang out on the beach, watching the sailboats and "ducks" go by. November isn't the greatest month in Seattle, but the weather held out for us and we had that perfect softbox of clouds that Seattle so lovingly provides. Here are a few of my faves from the session...







































1 comment:

Ross said...

These pictures are amazing, and congrats to Jess and Alexis! They grow up so fast! *tear*