Thursday, November 17, 2011

get stoked.

So I've been back in Jackson Hole for a few days now and I've really taken to snuggling up with a glass of wine next to my fireplace while I re-acclimate to the altitude. Let's just say I'm a little nervous for my first Mount Glory hike after spending half the off-season at sea level. Nevertheless, it's been snowing a lot and I just had to do something snowboarding related. Here are a few shots from last winter to get you going. Get stoked. Winter is almost here!

sunrise on the pass.

david duffy - early morning huck.

hiking.

aaahh to be in the mountains.

my little halina boyd is all growd up and launching off kickers!

david duffy on teton pass.

andy jardine taking a spin.

david duffy - stash park hand plant.

andy jardine - stash park rock gap.

david duffy - early on teton pass.

ed dujardin - backie on teton pass.

matt arvidson all frogged out!

halina boyd goin for a stroll.

david duffy tree tap.

matt arvidson doin' work.

a little spray to the face by matt arvidson.

into the mist - matt arvidson.

david duffy - rodeos and stuff on teton pass.

No comments: