Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Check me out on Flickr!




Hello from a very much changed Seattle! Sunny days and warmer temperatures lead to bike rides and crowded streets. Everyone wants to be out in the sunshine up here in my little corner of the world. Speaking of clear skies, I took the above picture up at Alpental yesterday. While I was happy to be up snowboarding, I forgot what a challenge it is to snowboard in such heavy sticky snow. Rough! Anyway, just wanted to give you an update that I will be modifying my website a bit. I will now be posting a lot of my pictures up on Flickr. My idea is that I can have more generalized galleries on Powder Photo with only the best shot. Viewers who want to see more can just head over to Flickr to see a greater selection of my photographs.

No comments: