Friday, May 15, 2015

seattle senior photographer | taylor

Whew! I've definitely been in slack mode when it comes to blogging. Perhaps it's because we have been so busy with shoots, birthdays, holidays and wedding planning. It's been pretty hectic but having the job that I do makes it so worth it! Spring has been gorgeous in Seattle this year. While we have had the occasional day of 50-degree drizzle, most of our afternoons have been filled with warmer weather and golden sunlight. I've been scheduling most of my sessions later this year and it's definitely paid off. For example, Taylor. Taylor is graduating in a few short weeks and is excited to be attending the Montana State University this fall. Her mom had purchased her senior session through an auction that I donated to in the fall. I love being able to use my photography skills to help out charities, schools, and other philanthropic needs. Taylor is such an easy going, happy young woman and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to meet her. We wish Taylor the best of luck with the rest of her senior year and future endeavors!


No comments: