Thursday, February 19, 2015

seattle engagement photographer | wine tasting engagement in woodinville

Mike and Kaitie have been friends of ours for quite some time. Kaitie was on the UW cheer team when David cheered and when I was a twirler. I can hardly count the number of amazing friends we made during that time! Mike and Kaitie won their photo session at the auction that was raising money for the UW cheer team to go to Nationals. While we will be attending their wedding as guests and not as photographers, I was thrilled to photograph their engagement session. We set out for the romantic setting of Woodinville the day after Christmas. I just love the feeling of it out there. Matthews Winery even opened their doors for us and let us do some shooting in their tasting room. We finished up the session with a little tasting of some of their delicious wines. It was a win-win for all. Congrats to this beautiful couple - we can't wait to take part in your wedding festivities!

1 comment:

Rasmus Korra said...

This is undoubtedly the most special event venue in the city. We had 6 passed appetizers with the Liguria table which consisted of steamed veggies and fruits and breads. I didn't even care that I'd just been to another feast less than 12 hours ago. At these wedding venues I could not stop eating.