Thursday, April 10, 2014

seattle engagement photographer | stephen & elisabeth.

This couple. Creative, talented, smart -- they just go together. When I first met them, I knew that I really wanted to be a part of their wedding festivities. Not just because Stephen is a talented designer and Elisabeth is creative and her wedding ideas are so incredibly unique, and also not because the wedding is in Leavenworth (albeit a huge plus), but because of the way they are together. You can just tell that they get along so well and there is a genuine affection for each other. Seeing them pull out their laptops and passionately talk about their wedding plans and ideas was just so wonderful and made me feel like I was right along there with them making the big plans. Elisabeth told me she wanted to have their engagement photos taken with the cherry blossoms. So on a quiet day in March, we took a stroll through the beautiful Washington Arboretum and I got to capture their love. 























No comments: