Sunday, December 1, 2013

seattle engagement photographer | david & valerie.

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I know I did! So much delicious food, wonderful family time and relaxation. I just can't believe it's already December! To start of the month, I have some beautiful engagement photos to share with you. This sweet couple, getting married next fall in Woodinville, chose to have their engagement session at Seward Park. They used to take walks there together when they first started dating and I can see why. With the lovely forest trails, waterfront beaches and Seattle skyline views, it truly has a full sampling of everything that city-living in the Northwest has to offer. We headed out in November for the last leaves of fall. I love how these turned out and I'm so glad to be a part of this couple's wedding festivities. Congrats you two!
















No comments: