Saturday, October 5, 2013

jackson hole wedding photographer | rainy day wedding at cm ranch.

Living in Seattle has been great and it's definitely been an adjustment getting back to city life. That being said, I'm loving it! I just moved into a perfect apartment on Queen Anne and am loving the fall weather. It's also great to have lots of amazing restaurants and coffee shops again and of course, shopping. Anyway, I was excited to have the opportunity to travel back to Jackson Hole for two weddings in September. This one took me to a quaint little ranch in Dubois called CM Ranch. Jaydee and Dani currently reside in Seattle and I had already met them before I went to their wedding so it was really fun to see and photograph them in a completely different setting. The ranch itself is gorgeous. It paints a perfect picture of what Wyoming is really like. Their ceremony was set in front of this vast open valley with red hillsides and sagebrush. There are little cabins all over the property that the wedding party and family got to stay at. Jaydee and Dani are also awesome, adventurous, fun-loving people making my job that much easier. The weather kind of drizzled on us all day but I really think the dark clouds added to the mood of the photos. So here you have it - some of my favorite photos from this beautiful wedding at CM Ranch.





















































































View the entire gallery and order prints here.

And a big thanks to all the awesome vendors that put this great event together!

Venue: CM Ranch
Hair & Make up: Jenny with Painted Ladies Salon in Dubois, WY
Catering: CM Ranch
Wedding Dress: Simply Bridal
Bride's Shoes: Corral Boots
Groom's Attire: Men's Wearhouse


No comments: