Tuesday, September 3, 2013

seattle engagement photographer | jaydee & dani.

A lovely summer day in Seattle makes for perfect engagement photos - especially at the Washington Arboretum, or should I say, an oasis in this metropolitan city. Tucked on the edge of Lake Washington, drenched with tall trees and gorgeous afternoon sunlight, I can't think of a better place to shoot. Jaydee and Dani are actually getting married in a few weeks at CM Ranch in Dubois, Wyoming. Coincidentally, they live near Seattle and I just moved back here so an engagement session was definitely in order for these two! Also, I can't wait to go back to Wyoming for their wedding! As I spent some time with this couple, I could tell that they really were best friends, and I think that can make or break a long-lasting relationship. The way they played with their dogs, smiled at each other, climbed in trees for me (even though Dani was wearing a dress and cowboy boots!), it was obvious that they have a lot of fun together and are truly in love. Not only does that make my job easier, but it certainly makes for a great start to a fabulous marriage. So here are some of my favorites from their session. I hope you enjoy them!




















Check out all of the photos from their session in the web gallery here!

No comments: