Tuesday, August 20, 2013

seattle engagement photographer | jaydee & dani | preview.

I'm starting to settle in here in the Seattle area and felt more at home by shooting some engagement photos yesterday! This adorable couple is actually getting married in Dubois, Wyoming in September (which I am sooo looking forward to going back for!) at CM Ranch. Conveniently, they live in the Seattle area so yesterday we met up some photos on a gorgeous evening in the Washington Arboretum. This was, of course, a re-scheduled session as the day we were originally going to do it was rained out. I guess this is what shooting in Seattle is going to be like! Regardless, I had such a great time with this fun-loving couple and I'm looking forward to their wedding that much more now. More photos to be posted soon!

No comments: