Monday, August 13, 2012

san diego engagement photographer | daniel & helena

I love this couple! Daniel and Helena have known each other since high school but eventually moved down to the LA area so Helena can pursue her career in costume design. Daniel popped the question in April when they were back home in Washington, and everyone was thrilled. I was down in San Diego for my sister's wedding, so we thought it was only fitting to take some engagement photos in the state where they've been building their lives together for the past few years. Congrats Daniel and Helena, and I can't wait for your wedding next summer!





























1 comment:

san diego website design said...

congrats to such a cute couple.Wish them a sweet life and married life.I can feel the excitement as I am going through same,when I am engaged to my loved one.

thanks
san diego website design