Friday, May 25, 2012

forbeyon albums

It seems that all people want out of their photo sessions these days is photos on a disc. I get it. With Facebook, Blogging, iPhones, iPads, and all other forms of digital media that are starting to pop up lately, why wouldn't you want copies of your digital files?? I'm here to offer that, plus another option. The old-fashioned album. While I know you might go out and make prints off of that CD and hang them in your home or frame them on your desk, an album offers a timeless way to store your images and a high quality way to share your story. Here I have some photos of a recent studio sample I ordered from my new album company, Forbeyon. This style, their linear bound album, is the perfect way to display photos from your engagement session or have copies made of your wedding album to give your parents and grandparents as gifts. Coming in sizes up to 8x10, this smaller album is made up of glossy press prints mounted to rigid pages in a panoramic style. It's a little more friendly to your wallet than the sought-after flushmount albums, but nevertheless, an amazing way to show off your images. I offer all of Forbeyon's styles with my wedding packages, from magazine-style to flushmounted, 5x5 to 12x12, all coming with super classy leather or cloth covers and imprinting. If you want to see some more of their stuff take a look on their website. Check it out, and see why something like this is wonderful to have around your home to show your friends and family.




No comments: