Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anne & Steve's Engagement Session

Steve proposed to Anne at the top of the gondola at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in a foot of fresh snow. I can't think of a more perfect proposal for a couple like this. I've known Anne since college and I was thrilled when I found out she was marrying long time local Steve Jones. They are getting married next week in Bozeman, Montana and I am so excited to be a part of their wedding. Not only that, I was honored to have the opportunity to take some engagement photos for them. We live just around the corner from each other and I knew that our backyard in the Aspens would be the perfect location in the fall. They showed up looking incredibly adorable with a bottle of champagne in hand. I couldn't resist getting the "family portrait" with their dog, Ripley, too. I hope you enjoy looking at these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Congratulations Anne & Steve!




























1 comment:

Melissa said...

Amy! What beautiful pictures! The colors are amazing and makes me want to come see Jackson Hole in person!

Anne, you are beautiful! Congrats!